I-864

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-864

I am filling out form I-864,they are asking for "complete tax returns with all supporting schedules" for the last five years I have being filling out my own income tax return using turbotax the copies that I kept for my records are not signed by me nor my wife,is it Ok if I send copies of them not signed or should We singed them and put a random date on them? any recomendations?

I am filling out form I-864,they are asking for "complete tax returns with all supporting schedules" for the last five years I have being filling out my own income tax return using turbotax the copies that I kept for my records are not signed by me nor my wife,is it Ok if I send copies of them not signed or should We singed them and put a random date on them? any recomendations?

Comment

I think it is better to sign the copies. If you really want to play it safe then order copies of your original returns from IRS. You can call IRS at: 1-800-829-1040.

Comment

Thank you very much for replying

Comment

Once,

give copies of returns with all W-2s and go to local IRS and have them give you an IRS printout or letter 1722 (that's a copy of your tax returns). The printout will also serve as proof that they were actually filed.

Comment

Working...
          X