EAD

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EAD

My husband and I filed an I-130 and I-485 currently; as of date, the applications are still pending, it has been 90 days since the date of receipt by USCIS.

Along with these two applications an I-765 was filed for work authorization (while the PR application is pending), this too has been pending 90 days.

Question, since it is over the specified processing time stated by USCIS, would a local USCIS office issue an interim EAD, as they do for F-1 students applying for OPT? AND if so, what documents must be submitted.

Thank you!

My husband and I filed an I-130 and I-485 currently; as of date, the applications are still pending, it has been 90 days since the date of receipt by USCIS.

Along with these two applications an I-765 was filed for work authorization (while the PR application is pending), this too has been pending 90 days.

Question, since it is over the specified processing time stated by USCIS, would a local USCIS office issue an interim EAD, as they do for F-1 students applying for OPT? AND if so, what documents must be submitted.

Thank you!

Comment

If it pass 90days, the local USCIS office can issue the EAD. Check first to make sure your local office can do that, since not all of them offer that service anymore.
      A receipt notice of your pending I-765 and I-485 should suffice for documentation.

Comment

thank you.

Comment

Working...
        X