Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Received my 10 PR Card - Only 3 weeks

Hi guys,

Just an update. I received my 10 GC today after my fingerprint at San Antonio on November 9, 2005. It so quick and I am glad that things are going so smooth. I was really scared last time when I heard that Texas is the most slow state that approved any kinds of applications, but now I know its not true. For those who doesn't know me, I moved from Maryland to Texas.

Good luck to others!

Hi guys,

Just an update. I received my 10 GC today after my fingerprint at San Antonio on November 9, 2005. It so quick and I am glad that things are going so smooth. I was really scared last time when I heard that Texas is the most slow state that approved any kinds of applications, but now I know its not true. For those who doesn't know me, I moved from Maryland to Texas.

Good luck to others!

Comment

Did your fingerprint come after the interview and how long please ?
      because iam waiting for my fingerprint opointment on the 6th !

Comment

That's great, Me2!

Comment

Thanks Sammy and Still Learning....I am glad you both still around ...I am quite busy with moving and new job.

Tony, I don't have any interview actually, just gave the officer my appointment letter (Infopass, original approval letter and passport and three passport pictures) and he tooks about 15 minutes and called me back to fingerprint and thats it. Three weeks after that I got my card in mail. FYI this is removal of conditional status, so I already approved and just need to go back to get my 10 years PR card.

Comment

"do you still wear short-short skirts!:
            Where's the web cam button.....

Comment

Working...
            X