Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BronzeLady about the GC Approval date...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BronzeLady about the GC Approval date...

BronzeLady,
    I know you have already answered this question, but I can't find the corresponding thread.

When you receive the Permanent Residency approval letter, your approval date "meaning the date from which the count starts" is that date the date the case was approved? or the date you physically get the passport stamped.

Sorry for the redundance!

BronzeLady,
    I know you have already answered this question, but I can't find the corresponding thread.

When you receive the Permanent Residency approval letter, your approval date "meaning the date from which the count starts" is that date the date the case was approved? or the date you physically get the passport stamped.

Sorry for the redundance!

Comment

The countdown starts when an immigration officer on your case stamps your application with 'Approved' stamp. That date might not be the date of an interview or a date your passport got stamped.

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

hey there Kalla,
          The approval letter should show you the date you were granted residency.
          A second piece of paper is attached showind the date you should file to remove the condition,that piece of paper should also be signed by your spouse and you.
          At least that what I got here in Columbus-OH.
          Good luck.

Comment

Medsavane thanks! You've answered my question!

Comment

Working...
            X