No announcement yet.

What's the latest with Cheryl Uzamere?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's the latest with Cheryl Uzamere?

Is she out?

She and sprint_girl.

Comment

Both got let out? I'm confused.

Comment

Out of jail. That is what I hear. Both to be deported.

Comment

I didn't know SprintGirl had troubles with the USCIS. That is too bad. She is a likable person.

in regards to Cheryl I think she is a USC. Unless she gave up her citizenship in protest I don't think she can be deported

Comment

fedNut is wrong as usual. SprintGirl is not being deported. Far from it. As for CDU..that's another (nut)case LOL Her case is not going very well...

CDU in jail
            "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

I check her site every so often just to keep up. There's been nothing new there since the events Brit linked to took place.
              The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore to use it, not to misuse it - Plutarch

Comment

She takes "a woman scorned" to a whole new level. You know it might be a good subject for a documentary film staring Cheryl D. U.

Comment

Originally posted by max-one:
                  She takes "a woman scorned" to a whole new level. You know it might be a good subject for a documentary film staring Cheryl D. U.
                  I agree, it would

Hey Max, how you doing? I'm fine and doing well
                  Ignore Fed, he caught the ILW delusional sickness
                  Catch up with you soon.

A wave to Aroha and Brit
                  -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                  God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
                  1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

Comment

I believe Cheryl is spending time at a mental institution - rightfully so. If anyone needs their help, it's her. If found competent, she's looking at serving at least a year in jail if she's found guilty.

Comment

Hi Sprint_girl. I'm doing fine as well. 2010 is starting out well for me. I hope it continues this way. So you are giving this board a rest? That is too bad as I enjoyed reading you balanced and empathtic posts. Rare is it to find someone who is not polarized by this issue we deal with.

I would imagine for Cheryl Nigeria has her on a watch list. 30 years of trying to collect child support must be a record. Once I had a lady contact me for information on how to deport her husband. They had separated for at least 12 years and he had been a US citizens for 10 years of that. When I told her there was nothing she could do I could tell she had no more interest in talking with me. She had been investigating him all that time. Claimed he was illegally employed as a professor in some prestigious East coast university. Rather sad that they will probably devote the rest of their lives trying to get "justice".

Comment

Working...
                      X