in louisiana jail and am from houndras

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• in louisiana jail and am from houndras

im in a houma la. jail, im charge with unlawful production of doucments,ok they gave me my passpot back they say i have a flse social security card and green card, my bond is 10,000.00 in go to arrngment dec.17 2010 as for now immagratin do not have a hold on me what will happen to me i wannt to marry my american girlfriend please help

im in a houma la. jail, im charge with unlawful production of doucments,ok they gave me my passpot back they say i have a flse social security card and green card, my bond is 10,000.00 in go to arrngment dec.17 2010 as for now immagratin do not have a hold on me what will happen to me i wannt to marry my american girlfriend please help

Comment

Hello and welcome. You need to hire a reputable immigration attorney. How is it you are able to connect to the internet if you are in jail? Just curious.

Comment

You will not be able to adjust here. You will be deported. President Obama has designated criminals such as yourself as the priority of his immigration policy.

Comment

You can marry in jail.

Comment

LIAR! SCUMBAG! CHEATER! PIECE OF FILTH! you are going to rot in prison where you belong. Take it S12 . Note who was the first one to answer to this PIG!!!

Comment

Working...
            X