I-765

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-765

I'm filling I-765 (EAD) as a renewal EAD.

I THINK my answer to question 16 (eligibility)is (c)(9). <--- Someone please correct me if I'm wrong, I'm an adjustment applicant who married a USC.

Based on (c)(9), I should mail my EAD application to the same office where AOS was filed. It was filed in Washington DC but transferred to MO. Where do I send my I-765 application?

Also, if anyone would please tell me if I need to include anything else as evidence besides copies of my 2 previous EADs and copies of BCIS receipts of I-130 and I-485.

Please help. If I get an RFE, I'll die.

Thank you.

I'm filling I-765 (EAD) as a renewal EAD.

I THINK my answer to question 16 (eligibility)is (c)(9). &lt;--- Someone please correct me if I'm wrong, I'm an adjustment applicant who married a USC.

Based on (c)(9), I should mail my EAD application to the same office where AOS was filed. It was filed in Washington DC but transferred to MO. Where do I send my I-765 application?

Also, if anyone would please tell me if I need to include anything else as evidence besides copies of my 2 previous EADs and copies of BCIS receipts of I-130 and I-485.

Please help. If I get an RFE, I'll die.

Thank you.

Comment

Working...
    X