Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• please help me

hey
    i'm 19 yo girl from Belarus... I came to us on visitors visa when i was 13.My mother left me so i was placed in foster care here in the us. I have no legal documents and ppl tell me that i can't get a green card unless i marry somebody. I have 2 yo son here in US so if i get deported he cant go with me. Is there anything i can do? other then marry somebody?
    thank you

hey
    i'm 19 yo girl from Belarus... I came to us on visitors visa when i was 13.My mother left me so i was placed in foster care here in the us. I have no legal documents and ppl tell me that i can't get a green card unless i marry somebody. I have 2 yo son here in US so if i get deported he cant go with me. Is there anything i can do? other then marry somebody?
    thank you

Comment

There are two things you can do.
      Marry the father of your child and adjust that way or self petition as a special immigrant juvenile.
      What that means is that you are a child that has been placed in foster care and it has been judged that it would be difficult for you to be returned to Belarus. Maybe your child would help you in terms of hardship waivers.

This is the link
      http://uscis.gov/graphics/formsfee/f...iles/i-360.pdf
      Speak to an immigration attorney before filing this form. You should be able to get legal aid or get some help through the DCFS in your state.
      Why did your mother leave you?

Comment

to lost in us
        my mom left for no reason when i was 15.
        I can't marry my sons daddy.we broke up 6 month ago and he doesnt help me with anything,i cant get a lawyer because i have no money and DCS cant help me( I dont know anything about immigration I was thinking about writing a letter to senator.. would it help?

Comment

Are you hot ? Do you like older men ? Would you ditch the kid ? If so, email me and we can hook up.

Comment

michael
            are you dumb?

Comment

Dumb is relative.

I am smarter than to be in a country illegally

I am smarter than to get pregnant or get someone pregnant out of wedlock and at the age 19

I am smarter than to blow off someone who is offering not only help, but love and adventure.

I have a Bachelor of Science degree in Physics, I ave an MBA in finance, I have certificates in Purchasing and in Computer Technology and I go to school at night for a Doctorate Degree in Law. I make 6 figures in a government job. What degrees do you have or ever will have? How much do you make or ever will?

So let's rephrase the question; who is dumber; you or me ?

Comment

well you probably old enough to be my father and it's sick!!! and I would die before i would leave my son to hang around some old snob like you

Comment

michael..the MBA..which hole did u get it from? an online university version of Hofstra???

Comment

oh yeah if you make six figures in a goverment job why would you want to get me an illegal girl to hang around you? must not be that good

Comment

No my sweet, you are sick. You got involved with a boy who got you pregnant and abandoned you and your child. An "old man" like me has honor and enough pride never to do that. Actually, even when I was 19 I would never do that. I have always had pride; maybe I am a snob, but I have my pride and my honor which you have forever lost so I will not scorn you or say anything to retaliate. I am a man of faith and power and I can see through your anguished and tormented words, the soul of a lost life. I bear no ill will towards you and wish you well.

As far as the increased interest in my academic portfolio, here are the details.

BS Physics - University at Buffalo

MBA Finance - St. John's University (Called the "New Harvard" by Ronald Reagan) with honors and in the economics honor society

Oracle Certification (Oracle Corporation)

Certified Purchasing Manager (Institute of Supply Chain Management)

Pursuing JD at Hofstra University; the best Law School on Long Island.

Not to sound like a snob, but I am probably the smartest human being that has ever existed (along with depoman/aka/booob).

Comment

All that, and STILL can't get an American chick.

Formerly Josephine Schmo

Comment

Maybe I don't want an American Chick;

All you need is love

Comment

You are right, I had that as an afterthought.

Enlighten me, why don't you want an American chick?

That Physics degree has me entrigued.
                            Formerly Josephine Schmo

Comment

St John's is known for basketball and the Pharmacy school...the MBA Program is one of the crapiest in the City (even behind CUNY's Baruch!!!!).
                              Actually if your MBA was an honorable one you wouldn't need to still be in school..plus what is the use of an MBA in a Government job?? the Corporate World was to competitive????
                              BTW your wide academic experience is concentrated in New York State as I can see!

are you scared of heights? take a plane, it will help you open your mind..

But as Josy Jo said..all that and you still can't get an American chick??????? either you are ugly or dumb or even both!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X