Immigration Law Question: hi this is farhana bashwani

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Immigration Law Question: hi this is farhana bashwani

:gun-bandana: ops: thank to your feed back i hope you will face same conditon what i have now
    imran

:gun-bandana: ops: thank to your feed back i hope you will face same conditon what i have now
    imran

Comment

-this reply has been deleted for violation to immigration law question rules-

Comment

I guess my basic question is how did you come to the US in the first place? On what type of visa? Did you ever have a permanent green card? Based on the timeframe, you were here (US) for 9 years, so what was your status during that timeframe? If you were out of status and left to your home country, there will be a bar of time when you can request a new visa. You might want to consult with a reputable immigration attorney to explore your options.

Good luck.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Wow!!! Do I see a pattern here? Three different posters whacked on the same thread. Wonder what they have in common? And the post from the only sane, coherent poster being left alone just proves why these turds deserve to be put a leash on.

At last this forum has a functional moderator. Thanks!!!

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by whknapp:
                  Wow!!! Do I see a pattern here? Three different posters whacked on the same thread. Wonder what they have in common? And the post from the only sane, coherent poster being left alone just proves why these turds deserve to be put a leash on.

At last this forum has a functional moderator. Thanks!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I agree. I wasn't sure this post was from an authentic person, but I gave the benefit of doubt. The others need to stop intruding and mind the moderators new rules. Not that hard to do.

Comment

We shall see...

Comment

I like BoardWizard
                      "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

Working...
                      X