Processing Time Archive

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Processing Time Archive

Can anyone kindly tell me how one can archive Processing Time for prior months? I am trying to find the processing time that was announced in November for Manchester, NH USCIS office.

Can anyone kindly tell me how one can archive Processing Time for prior months? I am trying to find the processing time that was announced in November for Manchester, NH USCIS office.

Comment

Anyone, please share if you know this info

Thanks!

Comment

go to www.immigration.com

There is all the timings and also processing time archives!

Comment

On www.aila.org there is a link for processing times and then links for each processing report that has been done... every two weeks I think.

Comment

I believe the OP is interested in local district office processing dates. None of the links provided include archived local office processing dates, only service center dates.

Comment

True, I need local office processing dates for prior months. I am waiting for my N-400 interview. The application was mailed to St. Albanas, VT. My local processing office is Manchester, NH. The processing time that was posted in November for Manchester was March 18th, '04 (I think, not quite sure), for N-400. I do not see this number going up at all as the current processing date posted in December is also March 18th. Can this be possible?

Comment

I have a friend that applied in February and was called for his interview last month. He was using Manchester.

Comment

I take it you want to know just for curiosity sake as their is no other relevance to 'archived' processing dates...

Although I do not have that info, be aware that those dates really do not have much calue to them. I think the post the date of the most recent application processed, not the true 'working on' dates... Often several (and several more) months go by past your processing date with no word...

Some of us sat without any movement on our processing dates for 6-8 mos (I-751 a few years ago).

I have just learned to chill and let things happen if/when they happen...

ARQU

Comment

Thanks folks who answered!

People like Micheal need to do something about it as he just got promoted. Come on Michael where do all increased fees go?

Comment

I can't find the site where I saw a list of dates of reports, were those only for service center reports?

Comment

Yes, they should be Service Centers Reports. I tried searching the web various ways using different search engines, but none of them showed me any prior months processing time for local offices.

Comment

Working...
                        X