new amnesty/provision for expire visa or out of status people

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new amnesty/provision for expire visa or out of status people

Do you think that President Bush can insert any provision to adust status for illegal immigrants as a part of admistrative law or mid night regulation before he leaves white house? Isnt't that president Clinton did in 2000 before he left white house ?

Do you think that President Bush can insert any provision to adust status for illegal immigrants as a part of admistrative law or mid night regulation before he leaves white house? Isnt't that president Clinton did in 2000 before he left white house ?

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ron4:
      Do you think that President Bush can insert any provision to adust status for illegal immigrants as a part of admistrative law or mid night regulation before he leaves white house? Isnt't that president Clinton did in 2000 before he left white house ? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's possible I guess but I'd think unlikely (sad to say). I'm waiting for his full pardon of Lewis "Scooter" Libby to come in January (sadly!).
      "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

Working...
      X