Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

waiver of hardship 601 just approved IN CA / SAN FRANCISCO:)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• waiver of hardship 601 just approved IN CA / SAN FRANCISCO:)

i JUST RECEIVED AN APPROVAL LETTER FRON THE IMMIGRATION.
    WAIVER APPROVED. I WILL BE GLAD TO SHARE MY EXPERIENCE.
    YOU CAN ASK ME QUESTIONS OR JUST LEAVE ME YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS AND I WILL CONTACT YOU.
    GOOD LUCK

i JUST RECEIVED AN APPROVAL LETTER FRON THE IMMIGRATION.
    WAIVER APPROVED. I WILL BE GLAD TO SHARE MY EXPERIENCE.
    YOU CAN ASK ME QUESTIONS OR JUST LEAVE ME YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS AND I WILL CONTACT YOU.
    GOOD LUCK

Comment

can you jst post it here?
      Congratulations!

Comment

Congratulations....

ARQU

Comment

Thank you for your congratulations...
          Wish it's a long story to tell on this board. so who ever have a specific question, I 'll be glad to answer it...
          I would just let you know that who ever is dealing with this waiver, you shouldn't despair..true it's a hard waiver to elaborate but it's not impossible to approve.
          good luck...

Comment

Did you use an Attorney??? If so, can you give a referral???? .....what did you base your hardship on ????

Comment

YEA CAN YOU PLEASE EMAIL ME jlcrabtree@aol.com..i am in the same situation and i am getting ready to start my wife process...where was your other half from.... what did you do first. how long did she have to leave us and what country is she from ....please email me

Comment

Hello

MZKIN : Yes I used a lawyer.
                The first one I used was so ignorant that he made it worse. He sent my waiver and never never submitted any proof. If I wrote a letter myself I am sure I would have done better and also I wasn't very familiar with that kind of waivers. So After being denied 2 times, I hired a new lawyer. She was great. I got approved in 6 months.
                My waiver was for misrepresentation. They said that when I came to the USA on a tourist visa I didnot let them know that I had a husband living here. In fact I didnot mentioned my husband because My visa was issued via my work. I came on a business trip.
                It was a hard experience but Finally I won.
                If you leave your email I will give you the name of thaT Lawyer because I do not know if you can put other people's name on the website.

Jerry : Ok I will email you and will be glad to answer any question you have.

Comment

What status was your husband at the time?

Comment

How did you file the I601 without leaving the country? I'm confused.

I thought the I 601 only could be submitted in the consulate at the originating country.......please enlighten me!!

angie

Comment

I filed without leaving the country because
                      I was issued a visa to come to the states. I did not cross the country without inspection.
                      I think if I am not mistaken ( Not sure about that) That you need to file a waiver with the consulate only if you came to the states without inspection.

Comment

im going to apply for a 1601 waiver and myt lawyer recommended me to find in google a an sample of a 601 approval. so i can see what i need to do. do you know how i cab find a sample. please eemail it to me at ysanchez@wellspan.org
                        yadira

Comment

hopeful, I will appreciate your mailing the Attornies address to the following email address:
                          ahmednajmi@yahoo.com
                          thanks a lot.

Comment

Congrats on your approval, and it only takes six months thats excellent. Where you able to track it while you where waiting and was that waiver your second or third waiver.

Comment

please email me with the lawyers name and number....gracealxndra@hotmail.com

Comment

Working...
                              X