Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how many months???...

hi Ferris:
    sorry to take your time but maybe you can help me. Look, i just got married 1.5 months ago and we applied to the wife's visa, i think you know about these hard process, please, can you tell me how many months did you have to wait to have your immigrant wife with you?.. We are waiting interview date's , and we applied 21th, june. some people told me i have to wait at least 15 months!!! i will become crazy!. Really i am very nervous.
    Thanks for your time.
    bye

hi Ferris:
    sorry to take your time but maybe you can help me. Look, i just got married 1.5 months ago and we applied to the wife's visa, i think you know about these hard process, please, can you tell me how many months did you have to wait to have your immigrant wife with you?.. We are waiting interview date's , and we applied 21th, june. some people told me i have to wait at least 15 months!!! i will become crazy!. Really i am very nervous.
    Thanks for your time.
    bye

Comment

did you file the I-130, if you did that will take at least 15months on a good day, if you did file this and have your receipt notice, file a I-129f K-3 visa you will get your spouse to you between 4-6 months, hope this helps

Comment

Working...
      X