Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• processing time

hi all:

i'm being sponsored by my mom (us citizen) as "family sponsored preferences" group 3 (married children of us citizens). mom has applied for sponsorship on the beginning of january 98. my mom's petition was aprooved by immigration office (i do have official notice).

so "processing times" link of this site is my most favourite place.
    ....and everything was ok until beginning of april of this year. my count down has stopped at that time on "processing time listed as 15oct97". since almost four months nothing is going on in this matter. no any changes in a dates of processing.

can anyone explain me what's going on?
    should i wait or should fill and send all documents to immigration office?

regards

paulina

hi all:

i'm being sponsored by my mom (us citizen) as "family sponsored preferences" group 3 (married children of us citizens). mom has applied for sponsorship on the beginning of january 98. my mom's petition was aprooved by immigration office (i do have official notice).

so "processing times" link of this site is my most favourite place.
    ....and everything was ok until beginning of april of this year. my count down has stopped at that time on "processing time listed as 15oct97". since almost four months nothing is going on in this matter. no any changes in a dates of processing.

can anyone explain me what's going on?
    should i wait or should fill and send all documents to immigration office?

regards

paulina

Comment

There are too many people in the F3 category. You have to wait until visas are available and the chargeability date changes.

Or you can get divorced. Sans spouse, you are an F1, available to petitions filed prior to October 2000.

Comment

Working...
      X