Re-married under false pretence

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re-married under false pretence

dont think you all fully understand,she has no affection,never has me associate with her family.does nothing but watch spanish programs,doesnt like me interupting her while she watches tv,eats,unless her family calls then thats different to her,she never listens to anything i say at all,i have to beg for affection .i ask her if she wants divorce,never anwsers,on a list of 1-10,1 being most,10 being less needed,im number 8.try to talk to her,she turns questions around,twists them,never answers correctly.theres more i can say that just falls in place to where i feel she married me for citizenship.

dont think you all fully understand,she has no affection,never has me associate with her family.does nothing but watch spanish programs,doesnt like me interupting her while she watches tv,eats,unless her family calls then thats different to her,she never listens to anything i say at all,i have to beg for affection .i ask her if she wants divorce,never anwsers,on a list of 1-10,1 being most,10 being less needed,im number 8.try to talk to her,she turns questions around,twists them,never answers correctly.theres more i can say that just falls in place to where i feel she married me for citizenship.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Quatto:
      dont think you all fully understand,she has no affection,never has me associate with her family.does nothing but watch spanish programs,doesnt like me interupting her while she watches tv,eats,unless her family calls then thats different to her,she never listens to anything i say at all,i have to beg for affection .i ask her if she wants divorce,never anwsers,on a list of 1-10,1 being most,10 being less needed,im number 8.try to talk to her,she turns questions around,twists them,never answers correctly.theres more i can say that just falls in place to where i feel she married me for citizenship. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
      Again,
      Sorry to hear your troubles, but I must insist on counseling. Nothing you have said proves false pretenses whatsoever. There is a lack of communication between the two of you. And I have a feeling there is more here than what you are telling or willing to admit.

you basically have two choices: 1) seek counseling for both of you, or 2) file for divorce, and a quick one at that. If you get divorced and she has not adjusted her status, then her situation is no longer your concern.

Good luck.
      "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Quatto:
        dont think you all fully understand,she has no affection,never has me associate with her family.does nothing but watch spanish programs,doesnt like me interupting her while she watches tv,eats,unless her family calls then thats different to her,she never listens to anything i say at all,i have to beg for affection .i ask her if she wants divorce,never anwsers,on a list of 1-10,1 being most,10 being less needed,im number 8.try to talk to her,she turns questions around,twists them,never answers correctly.theres more i can say that just falls in place to where i feel she married me for citizenship. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Scammers are Great actors over long periods of time! And GC is Well Worth It!!! Do and Say Anything To get It!!!! Once The Time frame For Security In USA has been Met, The USC spouse Becomes unnecessary!!!! Counseling is a great Idea In Marriages That Were Legit!!! Doubtful the Status Seeker Would Give 2 Seconds of Thought about it If The Marriage Has reached 2 Years!!! At 3 Years Marriage, Refrain From Telling your spouse Anything!!!! File For Divorce Immediately! Write Letters Of your Situation To USCIS and ICE. "Not That They Will Do Anything"! Get a Lawyer and Keep Distance From Spouse and Family! Disclose Nothing Of Your Plans! Collect As Much of your Property as Possible without Letting On!!! Take Pictures Of Everything, Including All Documents of Assets, Immigration, Joint Accounts, Etc. Good Luck! File the Divorce First!!! Then LEAVE!!!! with no further contact!!! Abandonment Is Possible in Some States! File First, Then Leave!!!!!
        USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

Quatto,

Like some here I really suggest counseling.

I also suggest that maybe she could have counseling by herself.

It might not be anything to do with the marriage as such, it could be she is suffering depression. Many immigrants like myself do go through the culture shock, homesick, missing family and so on.
          Sometimes we feel alone, especially if we have to rely on our spouses for many things.

I don't know all the ins and out but that would be a good place to start.

It isn't always about fraud, sometimes it could be just being away from what she knows and being away from what she is used to. Being somewhere far away from what you know, can change ones personality and feelings.

All the best
          -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
          1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

Comment

If they missed their families and homes they would just go home. Instead they fight for their greed cards with TRO's, VAWA and IMBRA laws. If that doesn't work they get remarried to someone else, have their boyfriends baby and tell the husband its his. Anchor baby. It's fraud definitely.

Quatto. LISTEN TO ME. I am an expert in this area. DIVORCE HER IMMEDIATELY !!! You will be sorry if you don't. Act fast and do not let people talk you into letting her get away with this crime. TRUST YOURSELF. TRUST ME.

Comment

She is using you. Do NOT be a patsy. Divorce with cause. Cancel your sponsorship with USCIS. State that she used the marriage only to obtain a green card. DO IT NOW! Do not pass GO. Do not collect $200.

Comment

Working...
              X