221g - Immigrant visa refusal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 221g - Immigrant visa refusal

I have a question to the experts on 221g related immigrant visa refusals.

My wife's immigrant petition filed by her USC brother was refused at Montreal consulate. She was told they would like to interview the husband as well. Advised to make an appointment within 1 year of the date of refusal under sec 221g.

I did not file DS-230 with her application considering she might have issues getting the visa approved.I have some previous issues with US immigration.
    My question is if my wife's Immigrant petition filed by her brother can be approved regardless of my previous history? She has no immigration violations at all.

Thanks in advance, I know someone would have an answer to this....
    Regards

I have a question to the experts on 221g related immigrant visa refusals.

My wife's immigrant petition filed by her USC brother was refused at Montreal consulate. She was told they would like to interview the husband as well. Advised to make an appointment within 1 year of the date of refusal under sec 221g.

I did not file DS-230 with her application considering she might have issues getting the visa approved.I have some previous issues with US immigration.
    My question is if my wife's Immigrant petition filed by her brother can be approved regardless of my previous history? She has no immigration violations at all.

Thanks in advance, I know someone would have an answer to this....
    Regards

Comment

yeah, I can answer this. You, your wife, and the rest of your tribe should get the hell out of this country. Got it? Good! now start walking.

Comment

It is clear that her refusal was based on her relationship to you.

Therefore there is nothing that can be done except you clearing up your immigration problem.

Can you provide the reason she was denied and what your problems are?

Comment

Working...
        X