Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H-2A Temporary Agricultural Visas

Hi ,
    If I have a job offer in US and the employer want me to take this job can he file a for temp. seasional visa for me.

I read about all the process with the DOL but just want to know , do I have to present in US in legal status or I can change it in this way ??

I really dont know what to do anymore , thank you for your help guys , I really need to change my status ... I need help if you have any advice.

Thank you in advance

Hi ,
    If I have a job offer in US and the employer want me to take this job can he file a for temp. seasional visa for me.

I read about all the process with the DOL but just want to know , do I have to present in US in legal status or I can change it in this way ??

I really dont know what to do anymore , thank you for your help guys , I really need to change my status ... I need help if you have any advice.

Thank you in advance

Comment

A visa is to enter the US, you would be interiewed for it at your Consulate.

Comment

Are you sure ? I think I can do this even if im herre in the US.

But im not sure if I have to be in legal status to do this.

Thank you

Comment

tzachii - if you entered the country without inspection, this situation will not work for you. There's little to no relief for EWI. Theone is right.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by tzachii:
            But im not sure if I have to be in legal status to do this. </div></BLOCKQUOTE> I don't know much about that particular visa and/or status, but most statuses to change to, require that one is in a valid status to change from...
            For example, one can't change to student status if he/she is not in legal status.

Comment

If you want to adjust status in the US, you have to have a status to adjust from.

And it is only allowed in certain circumstances.

I am pretty sure that H is not one of them, but your prospective Employers Immigration Attorney will be able to confirm.

Comment

Working...
              X