Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mohan, Help Plz

Hello everyone,
    Is it possible to file AOS(marriage based, marriage took place two years before removal procedings and beneficiary entered as student but missed two semesters, no criminal record.) infront of a judge while I130 is pending. Or I130 has to be approved before applying for AOS.
    If its not possible to file AOS infront of the judge, Is it a good idea to file withholding of removal just to buy sometime while I130 is pending.?
    And what happens if withholding of removal is denied.Because my lawyer is stuck on this thing, but i am wandering what would happen to me if went back, nothing, except the fact that i married to a person from another religion.

I would really appreciate your help in this matter.

Hello everyone,
    Is it possible to file AOS(marriage based, marriage took place two years before removal procedings and beneficiary entered as student but missed two semesters, no criminal record.) infront of a judge while I130 is pending. Or I130 has to be approved before applying for AOS.
    If its not possible to file AOS infront of the judge, Is it a good idea to file withholding of removal just to buy sometime while I130 is pending.?
    And what happens if withholding of removal is denied.Because my lawyer is stuck on this thing, but i am wandering what would happen to me if went back, nothing, except the fact that i married to a person from another religion.

I would really appreciate your help in this matter.

Comment

Working...
    X