Thank God?!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank God?!!!!

I got my green card in the mail.Am so thankful to God who made it possible.And for all those that are still waiting for a miracle like this,i pray God shows you favour.AMEN.

I got my green card in the mail.Am so thankful to God who made it possible.And for all those that are still waiting for a miracle like this,i pray God shows you favour.AMEN.

Comment

Congratulations !

Comment

Good for you

Comment

Thank you Antifacist1 and Dragonlady.

Comment

Congrats, Vivica!

Comment

ANOTHER FRAUDSTER BEATS THE SYSTEM !!!

Comment

YES, MICHAEL, ANOTHER DIRTBAG IS GOING TO LEECH OFF WELFARE THAT I PAY FOR !!!

Comment

Micheal and liemaster,kiss my behind.And go f**** yourself.Stupid *** h***.

Comment

YES, MICHAEL, ANOTHER DIRTBAG IS GOING TO LEECH OFF WELFARE THAT I PAY FOR !!!

Thats right LieMaster... Thats why you better start paying more....

Comment

NO, I BETTER DEVISE A WAY TO ENTRAP AND GET VIVICA IN TROUBLE - TO HAVE HIM/HER DEPORTED FOREVER !!!

THIS WAY I CAN SAVE A LOT OF TAXPAYERS MONEY, HEHEHEHEHE !!!

Comment

Congrats Vivaca. Now, the best thing to do is to ignore Michael and LieMaster. They do not represent core American values, just the fringe of society. Good Luck and God Bless.
                        "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

LieMaster, unfortunately someone smarter than you - the government, has decided that vivaca is eligible to stay and there is nothing you can do about it. So keep paying those taxes and OH... hey, actually I need a new watch... LieMaster you better send ME something cuz with 6.50/hour I cant afford it. Also i will appreciate if you send some money to my parents and relatives cuz they also need things. Why dont you forget about paying taxes and just mail me everything. I want everything... everything you have - the car, the savings, the wife's jewelry the house.... everything. Cuz you dont own them man. They belong to me and to my family and to my friends. Thats right you dont own them ... technically these thing are on lease... you are leasing the things..... from me. But be careful cuz you'll lose most of them on the trade in when the amnesty pass. Yup... you better call your congressmen and let him know that you dont want to lose your **** to me and the rest of us.... but wait... who is your senator? Where do you live - Boston, NY, LA, Chicago? Arent those senators for the amnesty ... aren't they pro-loosing your $hit. Damm it! So you cant call there... f_uck. I have an idea ... call Tancredo. He'll listen to you cuz we got his $hit already... Damm, it was sweet... You should have seen his look. But hold on... if Vivaca has become a permanent resident it means that she is also going to pay taxes and eventually lose her things. Why did you do this vivaca? Why would you volunteer to give me your $hit? Hmm... dosnt make sense... Wait...wait... what if I become a citizen? Does that mean that someone that I've never seen and dont know will get what I own and send it to his relatives somewhere in the world? I have to think about this.... Could it be possible that maybe.... maybe ... just maybe ...I am wrong. I wont let them take my $hit! So... well.. maybe I cant get what you own LieMaster... maybe its yours and no matter what amnesty passes I still wont get it. Or maybe you are afraid that I will get your job? But why would they choose me over you? Do I have better education than you? If that is the case then you deserve to lose your job cuz you were lazy to study? Will I do the job better than you? Well... then again you deserve to lose your job. Dont be lazy and work better. Will I get paid less than you would - I dont think so cuz I'll be employed legally and there is a certain wage that the government has fixed for every occupation. So what is you problem LieMaster? You want to stay home and get paid for doing nothing because you were born a US citizen?

By the way I am a legal immigrant that makes 500,000 USD and pays over 200,000 in taxes! And I am not complaining even though I know that a piece of those money are in your tax check return.

Comment

You are a DIRTBAG because you support DIRTBAGS !!!
                            PERIOD !!!

Comment

Thats all you have to say .... Good... I take it with pride ....

Comment

Working...
                              X