N-600K queries

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• N-600K queries

I have applied for US citizenship for my daughter using my citizenship and also my father's (he satisfies the residency requirements)- all 3 of us live in Australia. I have an interview scheduled in San Francisco soon and have just been informed that not only my daughter and I need to turn up but my father does as well. This has never been mentioned in any documentation I have seen previously. Is this a requirement? Also will my daughter have to renounce her Australian citizenship. Local Consulate said no.

I have applied for US citizenship for my daughter using my citizenship and also my father's (he satisfies the residency requirements)- all 3 of us live in Australia. I have an interview scheduled in San Francisco soon and have just been informed that not only my daughter and I need to turn up but my father does as well. This has never been mentioned in any documentation I have seen previously. Is this a requirement? Also will my daughter have to renounce her Australian citizenship. Local Consulate said no.

Comment

Working...
    X