Idiotic immigration laws in US

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Idiotic immigration laws in US

Tell why US company who cannot find any American worker and willing to pay a prevailing wage cannot apply for a visa for an illegal worker with long US experience???

It has to be just the opposite.
    Current situation in US:
    EASY TO GET A JOB WITHOUT A WORK PERMIT BUT ALMOST NOT POSSIBLE TO GET ANY KIND OF VISA OR GREEN CARD

It should be like in Germany just the opposite as in US:
    IMPOSSIBLE TO GET A JOB WITHOUT A WORK PERMIT BUT VERY EASY TO OBTAIN A WORK PERMIT FOR A WILLING EMPLOYER FOR ANY ALIEN.

Shame on you US REPUBLICAN LEGISLATORS!

Why do you force 11 millions professionals to work illegally in this country and do not give them a chance to get any kind of visa???

Many companies want to hire me but they say there is no way to obtain any kind of work visa for me and as a result I am forced like other 11 millions guests to work in the shadows.

Shame on you.

US DOL does not protect US workers against job loss but it rather prevents aliens from obtaining visas by notoriously denying or delaying visa or green card processing.

KERRY for PRESIDENT !!!

Tell why US company who cannot find any American worker and willing to pay a prevailing wage cannot apply for a visa for an illegal worker with long US experience???

It has to be just the opposite.
    Current situation in US:
    EASY TO GET A JOB WITHOUT A WORK PERMIT BUT ALMOST NOT POSSIBLE TO GET ANY KIND OF VISA OR GREEN CARD

It should be like in Germany just the opposite as in US:
    IMPOSSIBLE TO GET A JOB WITHOUT A WORK PERMIT BUT VERY EASY TO OBTAIN A WORK PERMIT FOR A WILLING EMPLOYER FOR ANY ALIEN.

Shame on you US REPUBLICAN LEGISLATORS!

Why do you force 11 millions professionals to work illegally in this country and do not give them a chance to get any kind of visa???

Many companies want to hire me but they say there is no way to obtain any kind of work visa for me and as a result I am forced like other 11 millions guests to work in the shadows.

Shame on you.

US DOL does not protect US workers against job loss but it rather prevents aliens from obtaining visas by notoriously denying or delaying visa or green card processing.

KERRY for PRESIDENT !!!

Comment

Dirty smelly fraudster, Maria!

You need to be washing clothes with rocks in the dirty water.

Get out of my country NOW!
      Formerly Josephine Schmo

Comment

LOVE IT OR LEAVE IT.

Comment

I'm sorry, but she's an arrogant witch.
          Formerly Josephine Schmo

Comment

Probably the reason the US has laws that prevent you from getting a visa or permit to work legally is that you didn't respect the US (the country that you evidently CHOSE to come to) and didn't respect the laws of the US. I guess the equivalent would be me saying "I want to go and live in Japan, (or fill in the blank with any other country) but to h eck with what their laws are, I'll live as I please and I expect no repercussion". If you had obeyed the terms of your visa, etc then you wouldn't be having this problem, right? I know it's disruptive and a pain to have to leave when things happen and visa is expired or whatever, but the thing is, you knew the terms. I don't agree with all of the immigration laws or with how they're enforced all the time but they ARE our laws. I also don't agree with the new stop sign where there used to be a yield sign on my drive to work. However, I fully expect that it would be perfectly correct if I received a ticket for running it. I wouldn't LIKE it but I know the risks.

"Tell why US company who cannot find any American worker and willing to pay a prevailing wage cannot apply for a visa for an illegal worker with long US experience???" They're willing to pay a PREVAILING wage and can't get employees??? I'd like to know what sort of position and exactly what they've done to attempt to hire qualified people.

"Why do you force 11 millions professionals to work illegally in this country and do not give them a chance to get any kind of visa???" Who is forcing these people to come here and be illegal?? and work illegally?? What prevented them from leaving when they were supposed to and reapplying for proper visa?

I can see how some people could end up being overstays due to all sorts of circumstances, but 11 million???????????? Give me a break!

Comment

Idiotic immigration laws in US ? It is our bad luck that idiotic people like Maria can come to USA.

Comment

I can only add to things here
                1) It is the immigrant's choice to stay in this country and worrk illegally, because once you land in any airport here, there are many LEGAL ways to stay here and if you are qualified you can easily get a work visa then you can adjust you status and get the citizenship, the laws here in the states are more flxible than any country in the world, i have many friends in Europe and they suffer all kind of discrimiation just because they are immigrants, the simple fact here is you didn't do your best to stay in this country legally and you'e the one who chose to be illegal.

2) After you became illegal, why don't you go back to where you came from and live your life happily, why the contadiction, and if you cannot live your life in your home country happily, then you just need to accept the fact that each country has its system and that system cannot be adjusted based on one individual desires!

Kerry as a president will not going to adjust your status.

Comment

Her problem is, she's so ugly, no one will marry her.
                  Formerly Josephine Schmo

Comment

Is there two Maria's?

It seems there is a Maria who is pro Mexican immigrant and one that is anti Mexican immigrant.

If there is only one, I'm confused!! Either way her/their posts are quite idiotic!!

angie

Comment

i do feel some sympathy for illegals for the hardship and exploitation they have to endure. however, i can only repeat what has been previously said. there's plenty of opportunity to maintain your legal status, and a lot of people endure hardship but they do maintain their legal status and do not engage in the things they are not legally supposed to do, such as accepting employment without a permit. then, they have to suffer even more facing immigration paperwork, scrutiny and delays because of reckless people who chose to be illegal and abuse the system.

almost impossible to get a visa? what are you talking about. it is simple to get a visa for people who have something to contribute AND are willing to comply with this country's laws. i don't understand why you are complaining about the situation who got yourself into because you CHOSE to abuse the system in this country.

Comment

You know I came to the Us with an american partner that I had children with, I had been with him since I was in my *****, came to the us to see if the 6 year relationship was worth saving and ended up falling out of status. I spent 6 years in the US with him giving me child support and maintaining good ties with the children....he went to the school ,even picked the kids up from school without my permission...I wasnt able to adjust based on my relationship with him. I spent 6 yrs TRYING NOT to get married for a greencard. It was a terrible time. An absolutley horrible time where I felt like utter **** because I chose a man that refused to legally marry me(I was married in a religious ceremong..oh how romantic at 19 to marry someone religiously and not thinking about the civil side of things eh..) well I met someone. He made me see that i could be happy with someone and I was able to change my situation. Not everyone came here seeking prosperity and riches. I was never angry at the Us laws. I knew I had overstayed and as a result 6 years of my life was spent in fear and in a stagnant state.
                        I was lucky others arent as lucky. One thing Id say is that the laws that relate to children born out of wediock to US fathers is unfair. My children were in every single way acknowledged but because of one mans spite I wasnt able to do anything unless I had to basically **** his feet to get him to do it. Any woman that has a child with a US father...please register your children. HAd I done that when the kids were born I wouldnt have had to go through what I went through....

Comment

Lost in US,
                          This true story is quite opposite to your story. I know someone who came here on H1, he bought a house also, has 401K etc.He got married with USC wife, But company transfered him to other location and he has to move. USC wife become pregenent and before delivery her USC mom Who can't effort rent for her apartment, took her daughter(HIS wife) and filed restraining order without any reason. He was bared to get in his own house and wife's mom start living in that house. son was born and but finally house went in foreclosure. wife's mom came back on the same situation as it was before after enjoying 8 months free stay in his house.
                          Next, He has his I130 approved but it was withdrawn by the wife but never let her husband know. When she can't take care of the kid, she came back to husband house and start living there. Next Her mom want to buy a house so she asked her daughter to get her some money and daughter transfered chunk of money to her mom's account and her mom bought house.
                          Now 4 months out of year wife goes to her moms house, cleanup the bank account before going and after month start asking money otherwise she will file child support.
                          she get the money and that money goes to her moms mortgage because she hardly makes the money to pay mortgage. thats how my friend gets black mailed. He don't know what to do in this situation, he will be deported and he is fearing that will never see his son again if it happend.
                          Wrong immigration Law or less knowledge of immigration put him to the situation he can't do nothing. He was well off when he had his H1B on processing, he didn't know.

Comment

Pascal--Your friend's problem isn't one of immigration law, but of civil law. American men (and women) get taken this way every day, by fellow Americans as well as by immigrants.

Comment

He thinks its immigration. that what he says, He would not have gone thru these ordeal if Immigration is not involved. he told me that his wife don't want him to have Green card so he can't leave her. He processed his papers got approval and then withdrawn, again his wife applied for papers and he expect them to be withdrawn again after approval. His wife and her mom thinks that keep him in processand he will not leave because of his son too.

Comment

Working...
                              X