Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CAL-L-L-L-L THE SUPER CHICKEN!

http://www.jibjab.com/view/139497

"When you find yourself in danger/when you're threatened by a stranger/when it looks like you will take a lickin'/there is someone waiting who will hurry up and rescue you/just cal-l-l-l-l for Super Chicken."

http://www.jibjab.com/view/139497

"When you find yourself in danger/when you're threatened by a stranger/when it looks like you will take a lickin'/there is someone waiting who will hurry up and rescue you/just cal-l-l-l-l for Super Chicken."

Comment

I hate to admit it, but I remember this cartoon! LOL!!!!!

Comment

Hep! Hep! Hoooooorrrrrraaaaaaayyyyyyy!

Comment

Comment

Think Super Chicken needs some help?

Comment

Comment

That's one bad a$$ chicken!!!

Comment

In reality I am super chicken.

Comment

It's my ringtone!

Comment

Calling all chickens . . . lol!

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
                        Calling all chickens . . . lol! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

****-a-doodle-do Mayor Daley. Many of Chicago's Hispanic community have live Roosters in the back yard. They provide a warning if strangers are lurking. Also in the morning these birds provide a wake-up call. These are egg-cellent birds. Mayor Daley is cracked. This possible new law leaves egg on the Mayor's face. Daley is scrambling for answers on this. I could go on and on, but Chicago has a Budget Crisis and all the billions of dollars made on Chicago assets like the Chicago Skyway is now gone. Read more on this story click below. Thanks Fran Spielman. Photo by Patrick McDonough

First pigeons, now chickens cause a stink
                        CITY COUNCIL | Alderman wants to add birds to ban

October 9, 2007
                        BY FRAN SPIELMAN City Hall Reporter/fspielman@suntimes.com
                        Four years ago, the City Council clipped the wings of Chicagoans who bred and raced pigeons in residential neighborhoods amid complaints from homeowners fed up with the stench.

"Flatulence is like roses compared to the smell of pigeon manure," Northwest Side resident Paul Covangka complained then.

Now, Southwest Side Ald. Lona Lane (18th) wants to throw chickens into the same coop. She's introduced an ordinance to amend the pigeon ban to include chickens.

"There are residents within our ward who have neighbors raising chickens as pets. They're letting them run around in their backyards. Debris from the chickens is creating mice. The odor from the feathers is something they're not happy with," Lane told the Chicago Sun-Times.

"I was alerted that some of the people are cutting their heads off in some kind of ritual, letting them run around, then dumping them in hot water, plucking their feathers and cooking them. They're throwing carcasses in the garbage."

The ordinance that Lane introduced at the Sept. 27 City Council meeting would make it a crime to "import, sell, own, keep or otherwise possess any live chicken" in a district zoned for residential use. The "keeping of chickens for slaughter" would require a "valid wholesale food establishments license."

Lane's staff could not immediately identify either neighbors who had complained about pet chickens or the residents accused of keeping them.

During City Council hearings on the pigeon ban, breeders spoke with passion about a cherished family tradition that dates back at least four generations to their great-grandfathers in Poland.

But aldermen overruled them because of what Ald. Tom Allen (38th) called an "epidemic of pigeon coops" that had made life smelly and miserable for Northwest Side neighbors. The ban has been upheld by a federal appeals court.

Can you call a little louder? I don't think the chickens in Chicago's illegal alien neighborhoods can hear you. Mayor Daleyand the taxpayers of Chicago would be soooooooo grateful.
                        Wolves Travel In Packs

Comment

Working...
                        X