hi

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi

Juat so,me general info that i just got from the customs and border protection people if you stay over your time on the visa waiver program you will be given an automatic fuive year ban and become deportation status, you cannot return immediatley you get homwe you are only allowed 90 days in a 1 year period hoope this helps
    Tony

Juat so,me general info that i just got from the customs and border protection people if you stay over your time on the visa waiver program you will be given an automatic fuive year ban and become deportation status, you cannot return immediatley you get homwe you are only allowed 90 days in a 1 year period hoope this helps
    Tony

Comment

Tony, information you got is simply not corect.

Comment

Tony100: Exactly how many different threads are you planning on starting? Why don't you just keep this discussion on one thread?

In any event, if you entered America on the Visa Waiver Program, you must leave with ninety days. If you overstay, you will not be able to use VWP in the future...and you will have difficulty in obtaining a visa at the Consulate.

There is no mandated period of time that you must remain outside of the United States before requesting reentry. Whether you are admitted or not is solely at the discretion of the CBP officer at the port of enrty.

If the CBP officer believes that you are spending too much time in the country, you will be denied entry. There is no way to define "too much time," as it is a discretionary measure. In my opinion, you should not simply leave the country and immediately attempt to return.

If you have been here for three months, it's unlikely that you will be readmitted, especially under VWP, until you have remained outside of the country for several months.

Comment

really Tony...just tell the border inspectors that you have fallen in love with somebody in the US and you just want to be together...they will inform you whether or not you returned too soon.

Comment

Someone12, you might get some points with me by showing me a picture of your lovely wife and your beautiful children. Until then I am convinced that you are just a bitter unloved fat fu@k with no family.

Comment

looks like 'no'life' timmy sat up all night hammering out pathetic postings and showing us all the idol he plays with himself with each night....losers staying up till the wee hours pecking away on your keyboard...to what end?

Comment

No wonder Timmy's wife can't wait to go on vacation by herself. Are you sure that she'll come back, Timmy? Maybe after living with you, your wife will conclude that Colombia doesn't look like quite such a miserable place as it used to.

Soon, he won't only be known as "no life Timmy" he will also be NO WIFE Timmy!!

Looks like Timmy's search for another mail-order bride will soon be in full swing.

Comment

Whatever you guys say man.

This is YOU GUYS to a T:

Comment

Working...
                  X