DENIAL:-( SPRINT I NEED YOU!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DENIAL:-( SPRINT I NEED YOU!!

so here i am reporting to you guys. My adjustment of status was denied due to lack of evidence.
    Basically they needed to see my IAP66 form, see if im subject to the 2 year residency requirement and i didnt have it.
    I got a letter from my Au pair program stating that I am NOT subject, so i have that at least. because the Dep. of state can't provide that for me it's been too long. (I got this letter after the interview)
    so how else can i get a copy of this???? where am i going to get this piece of evidence then???
    so my travel documents have been determined, what does it mean, i cant even travel domestic???
    i can have them reconsider or reopen the case? which would be more wise to do??
    im soooooo disappointed, dont know what to do a any help would be appreciated. thank you
    ps. why didnt they requested further evidence on the spot then, instead of mailing me this denial letter.
    please help!!

so here i am reporting to you guys. My adjustment of status was denied due to lack of evidence.
    Basically they needed to see my IAP66 form, see if im subject to the 2 year residency requirement and i didnt have it.
    I got a letter from my Au pair program stating that I am NOT subject, so i have that at least. because the Dep. of state can't provide that for me it's been too long. (I got this letter after the interview)
    so how else can i get a copy of this???? where am i going to get this piece of evidence then???
    so my travel documents have been determined, what does it mean, i cant even travel domestic???
    i can have them reconsider or reopen the case? which would be more wise to do??
    im soooooo disappointed, dont know what to do a any help would be appreciated. thank you
    ps. why didnt they requested further evidence on the spot then, instead of mailing me this denial letter.
    please help!!

Comment

thanks for the reply.
      what is the "no objection waiver" and is the embassy and consulate two different thing? how do i ask for this no objection waiver??
      the only thing i have is a letter from the Embassy stating that they dont keep record more than 3 years. ive been here 8 years
      Please help me figure this out.

Comment

Sprintie not Ignoring! On Vacation! Break Time!
        USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

If you are not from one of only 12 approved agencies, then simply forget about it. Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs has a list of these at http://exchanges.state.gov/jexchange...ord.list&cat=2

Most of these "au pairs" are scam artists that were rejected from the mail order bride agancies.

Comment

Sprint_Girl and I are on our honeymoon in Niagara Falls. We just had dinner at the CN Tower. Leave us alone !!

Comment

I applied for a hot 17 year old au pair and they rejected my application because I didn't have a child. I told them I needed one for my dog.

Comment

THANK YOU SO MUCH. I will let you know how everything went.
                If USCIS has two copies of it why would they question if Im required for the 2 year residency?????
                My letter states that any travel document based on filing the I-485 is immidiately terminated along with the work authorizition which my driver license is based on...... so which means i cannot even travel domestically with my driver license which i have recently gotten???????

Comment

What agency did you work for? Is it on the list or not?

Comment

yes, I am on the list.

Comment

Yea? What agency?

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
                        <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SonofMichael:
                        I applied for a hot 17 year old au pair and they rejected my application because I didn't have a child. I told them I needed one for my dog. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
                        I have 4 boys. Does that mean I can apply for 4 individual hotties,.. er I mean au pairs? Gotta keep it legal and discreet though. Any recommendations? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The scammer I met came through "Au Pair in America" after she was rejected from "A Foreign Affair" mail order bride agency as I discovered later. She was having an affair with the husband of the mother so its common. Only one at a time is allowed but you can get a new one every year.

Comment

Bianca, so sorry to hear this. I'll read up and get back to you tomorrow when Im home.

Michael, you are in so much trouble!! You didn't pay the bill so the cops are on the way around to you. Thanks to you, spent hours in the jail grrr.

(you wait, revenge is sweet )
                          -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                          God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
                          1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
                            I have the perfect plan. I'll order them one at a time. Once they arrive I will confiscate their passports and subject them to sleep deprivation and hypnosis. They will become the stepford harem. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No need to go through that trouble, just tell the Govt that there was a deal going on buy 1 get 3 and you grabbed the opportunity. Of course if that mthe-f-ing Joe Biden finds out he will make sure he comes out with another bill outta his a0-ss that will take away your rights. Delaware is a filthy and filled with dirt bag no wonder he is the Senator of that State I can assure you very well, behind the scenes he might have some pimping business going on.
                            I am not racist. I am not anti-immigrant. I am AGAINST CRIMINALS, FRAUDSTERS, WHO DISOBEY THE LAW, BREAK THE LAW AND PERPETRATE THE FRAUD.

You may not like what I have to say but that does not mean I am wrong.

Comment

Working...
                            X