CSC processing times

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CSC processing times

I was checking CSC processing times for I-130 (F2A) Looks like they are not working on it at all, or they just don't update it. May be there is anybody who been approved or know any thing what's going on?
    USCIS was supporsed to process this kind of forms during 6 months by the end of FY 2006, which is September 30, 2006.

I was checking CSC processing times for I-130 (F2A) Looks like they are not working on it at all, or they just don't update it. May be there is anybody who been approved or know any thing what's going on?
    USCIS was supporsed to process this kind of forms during 6 months by the end of FY 2006, which is September 30, 2006.

Comment

Lada, Looks like nobdy cares about u and your CSC wait time here in this forum. I would suggest u go visajourney.com They can help u there. This forum is worthless. I myself am waiting for a decision at CSC. Good luck.

Comment

Thanks for answer.
        What is your date at CSC?

Comment

Lada: where did you see that USCIS should process I-130 for F2A by the end of FY? They are not priority as the visa numbers wan't be available in the next few years anyway.

Pegasus: why you didn't write "Lada, looks like nobody knows about your CSC wait time..." ?

What if someone cares but doesn't know the answer? You have some experience with CSC...

Comment

I need help from everyone here...Am here on a K-1 visa already married now...applied for adjustment of status and got notice that soon they will send me letter on where to go have my finger prints. Can i know if i can travel out of the country after having my finger prints as my mama is very sick en i need to be there for her...and how long can i be out of the country?

Comment

Hi smokey,

Do you have Advance Parole? That's a document you'll need to re-enter the US if you leave before you become permanent resident.

You can travel after taking finger-prints (are they for EAD or AOS?), but you need AP, and you should be prepared to return for the interview.

It is always a good idea to start your own thread if you have a different question/situation.

Comment

Working...
              X