Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone with answer ????????? Please reply.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone with answer ????????? Please reply.

Hi, friends
    I am eligible for USC and have all forms ready. I didn't register for Selective service. I had 3 months left to my 26th birthday on the day I got my residency. The INS officer told me that the registration takes about 2-3 months and so it will be useless to register in my case. What should I do now ? Do I need lawyer for this ? Will I become citizen ?
    I was legal non-immigrant before I was interviewed for Status Adjustment.so, until I got my greencard, I didn't have to register and when I got my greencard, I had only 3 months for my 26th birthday.
    My age right now is 30 and will finish 31 in August.
    Thanks in advance for any expert help.
    Chi Chi

Hi, friends
    I am eligible for USC and have all forms ready. I didn't register for Selective service. I had 3 months left to my 26th birthday on the day I got my residency. The INS officer told me that the registration takes about 2-3 months and so it will be useless to register in my case. What should I do now ? Do I need lawyer for this ? Will I become citizen ?
    I was legal non-immigrant before I was interviewed for Status Adjustment.so, until I got my greencard, I didn't have to register and when I got my greencard, I had only 3 months for my 26th birthday.
    My age right now is 30 and will finish 31 in August.
    Thanks in advance for any expert help.
    Chi Chi

Comment

chichi r u a nigerian?

Comment

Working...
      X