Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MULLAHS EAT SH.IT, ALL OVER THE WORLD !!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MULLAHS EAT SH.IT, ALL OVER THE WORLD !!!

EAT SH.IT MULLAHS !!! FUKK MULLAHS !!! MOTHERS OF ALL MULLAHS ARE WH.ORES !!! MULLAHS SUKK DIKK !!!

http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

EAT SH.IT MULLAHS !!! FUKK MULLAHS !!! MOTHERS OF ALL MULLAHS ARE WH.ORES !!! MULLAHS SUKK DIKK !!!

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by OldE:

http://www.christusrex.org/www1/news/mullah.jpg </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<span class="ev_code_RED">WHY DID I SAID ALL THAT???

I said it because of my drug problem, and my wild sexual attraction for Rush Limbaugh....

As hormonal imbalance steadily increased, I found myself becoming more, and more physically attracted to Rush. Often waking up in the night in a small pool of semen right next to my Rush doll.... I wanted so much to be like Rush that I started to emulate his behavior. Soon I was addicted to the same drugs as my Rush. I even went to the same pharmacies, so that my drugs came from the same batch and bottle as his. I was very sick. I remember a prescription for 50 tablets of Lorcet was filled for Limbaugh at the Zitomer Pharmacy on Madison Avenue in New York. The tablets were to be taken at a rate of two a day, and at that pace the prescription should have lasted 25 days. Three days later, a prescription was filled for Limbaugh at the same pharmacy for another 50 tablets. A third prescription for 96 tablets of Norco was filled about the same time at the Lewis Pharmacy in Palm Beach. I copied the same regime.

Limbaugh getting busted is what made me snap!!! I thought he was God, and I copied his every move. I even set up a suto microphone on a table under my troll bridge, emulating my Rush. Then suddenly, he was reduced to a squirming suuckball begging for forgiveness. I lost the love of my life that day!!! I began to hate Rush.

I became a democrat, just to spit in his face. Go back to the archives and read my old posts. You’ll see, I switched my persuasion. That’s when my ego and alter-ego became severe adversaries. I would now and forever FIGHT RUSH LIMBAUGH!!!!

From that day on, everything I said incorporated anti-Limbaugh BS, I ate Limbaugh’s Hot Dogs, and drank Limbaugh’s Milk too long!!!

So last week, in the middle of the night, I drank 2 full bottles of Ex-Lax attempting to get rid of that nasty Limbaugh blow up BS Hot Rush Dog. Then, suddenly....... I crapped out that bad Rush Dog...Actually the hot rush dog Rushed out too quick, and that’s what caused the “Inflamed Hemorrhoid”, poor me.

I will be out of US soon. North, South, West or East, any place other than Hitlerland i came from, but i will leave US too soon to worry too much about what you will do with immigration issue or immigrants in general.

So, I am kind of free to speak now, since i know i am out of your reach, because in my mind i am already out of here.

E
      </span>

Comment

Looks like Olde moron is still ghey.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by federale86:
          Looks like Olde moron is still ghey.

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Looks like Mullah Limbaugh supporters still at it, first creating false ID then using a straw person and fede to attack yet another straw id of their own creation while implying it's OldE

Shows how impotent Mullah Limbaugh supporters are to argue with OldE on merits.

Comment

Still ghey.

Comment

Working...
            X