Got my green card!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got my green card!

I received my Welcome Notice last Saturday and got my green card on mail today, Monday! So quick huh! I had my green card without interview and that was really fantastic and convenient.
    Joanna

I received my Welcome Notice last Saturday and got my green card on mail today, Monday! So quick huh! I had my green card without interview and that was really fantastic and convenient.
    Joanna

Comment

congratulations to you.

I'll have my interview next month

Comment

thanks! good luck to your interview!
        Joanna

Comment

What state do u live in? Where did u send ur paperwork?
          How long did the whole process take? How long hadu been married b4 u applied? Did u initially also file for work authorization?

Thanks in advance for ur response!

Comment

I'm from New York. I've sent my paperworks to Chicago last Feb. 25, 2005. We've been married for just a month or so. Yes I also filed my EAD and got the card less than 2 months.
            Joanna

Comment

this is the fastest i've seen....

my guess is that to quickly resolve the backlog at nyc, they will have to approve people without interview....good news for lot of people

Comment

yes, I sent my EAD renew to Chicago (without bother with Local office) and was done in two months, I still stuck with the green after 3 years wait time. Congrat to you and God have mercy of the folk still waiting

Comment

Working...
                X