WHERE'S OUR OFFICIAL KING?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WHERE'S OUR OFFICIAL KING?

I miss Someone12's inputs, please come back real soon, this page needs you badly. Fortunately, they still have me and Federale86 though.

I miss Someone12's inputs, please come back real soon, this page needs you badly. Fortunately, they still have me and Federale86 though.

Comment

I am the only elected official and the only one with government experience on this board therefore I am the King

Comment

the king has no clothes...and cannot read. See S12 we need you badly, please hurry up

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by NO AMNESTY!!!:
          the king has no clothes...and cannot read. See S12 we need you badly, please hurry up </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Here is our Kaiser!
          “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

Off with their heads (FedNUT & No Brain)...

"What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

you should know, filthy, smelly, primitive muslim "brit". Have you washed your dressing gown and diapers like I told you? As for the rest of you...I HIT A NERVE, ONCE AGAIN!!!

Comment

entschuldigen Sie KollerKraut, haben Sie Ihr Problem beheben noch? gehen, fragen Sie Ihren kaiser. Dummkopf!!!

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by NO AMNESTY!!!:
                  entschuldigen Sie KollerKraut, haben Sie Ihr Problem beheben noch? gehen, fragen Sie Ihren kaiser. Dummkopf!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Do not use the Google translator - it comes out as gobbledygook, which then makes you sound like a Dummkopf!!!
                  “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

how do you know I used that jackass? plus, you never answer the questions, you're always hiding, you have a MESS with immigration but still you stick your snout everywhere giving advice. Boy, you are the original dummpkof, like all krauts.

Comment

NA, I'm around, but haven't seen much worth responding to....mostly a lot garbage off topic...but I do note that not one of our unpatriotic illegal alien $hitbag supporters (RN, SourKraut, BritWan.ker, UnPatriotic&ProudOfIt and our favorite goat phukker, ambercrumbly have made any effort to support their silly opinions regarding their favorite lowlifes of planet earth, illegal aliens.....they move quickly away towards some other unrelated issue....which just shows how hypocritical they are....they are happy to sell out their fellow Americans, spend taxpayer dollars in a dozen different ways giving support to enema bag leftovers but none of them have ever been able (or willing) to provide a rational, logical explanation for their unpatriotic viewpoint....

Comment

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! WELCOME BACK!!! I totally agree with you, still, it's good to read your post.

Comment

I fervently wish that a dozen illegals would show up at their doorsteps, offering to clean their house and 'date' their daughters, just to see what these hypocritical unpatriotic sell-outs would do.....all of them lack the courage of their alleged, self-serving convictions...

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Someone12:
                            NA, I'm around, but haven't seen much worth responding to....mostly a lot garbage off topic...but I do note that not one of our unpatriotic illegal alien $hitbag supporters (RN, SourKraut, BritWan.ker, UnPatriotic&ProudOfIt and our favorite goat phukker, ambercrumbly have made any effort to support their silly opinions regarding their favorite lowlifes of planet earth, illegal aliens.....they move quickly away towards some other unrelated issue....which just shows how hypocritical they are....they are happy to sell out their fellow Americans, spend taxpayer dollars in a dozen different ways giving support to enema bag leftovers but none of them have ever been able (or willing) to provide a rational, logical explanation for their unpatriotic viewpoint.... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Mind you, all of this is one sentence!

Comment

how do you know I used that jackass? plus, you never answer the questions, you're always hiding, you have a MESS with immigration but still you stick your snout everywhere giving advice. Boy, you are the original dummpkof, like all krauts. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Because it shows! OK, maybe you used a different brand, but still CAT-device. A CAT can only translate word-for-word without any consideration for grammar or punctuation. It really makes you sound stupid.

I don't have a MESS with immigration. I told you a while ago that's been sorted out-Dummkopf!

Comment

Working...
                              X