Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I-751 & Divorce for the millionth time!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-751 & Divorce for the millionth time!!!

If I see one more dimwit asking about I-751s and divorce I will p u k e. READ THE HUNDREDS OF POSTS ON THIS MATTER!! Don't be so d a m n lazy. Fraudsters always get away with laws!!! Get out !!!!!

AMERICA – LOVE IT OR LEAVE IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!

If I see one more dimwit asking about I-751s and divorce I will p u k e. READ THE HUNDREDS OF POSTS ON THIS MATTER!! Don't be so d a m n lazy. Fraudsters always get away with laws!!! Get out !!!!!

Comment

You hater why cant you 'love' our posts or simply 'leave it'.

Its just so strange how arrogant people can be. Did anyone catch the irony with US asking USCs to leave gulf states when there was a threat to USCs there, even shipping some out of Bahrain yet when Phillipines pulled their people from Iraq so that their guy was not killed US called Phillipines cowards and even hinted economic sanctions?

Well its the same thing with people like Michael hating on immigrants when we all know that he is not an Indian, hence is a descedant of the immigration process.Michael or whatever name you will be using, maybe your grannies did an I751 or something similar so stop being childish calling people names!!

I know you will abuse me, bring it on!!

Comment

Well, I guess all immigrants love it so they try their best to stay, if some people including me have a lot of questions regarding the US foreign policy, that doesn't mean they hate AMERICA, so what i recommend is you try to clean up your heart and look at the bright side, or this is not your place, if you keep reading this discussion group you'll have a heart attack, and end up in a hospital!

Cheers

Comment

LOL, thats should shut him up pretty good

AMERICA – LOVE IT OR LEAVE IT !!!!!!!!!!!!
          Well, I guess all immigrants love it so they try their best to stay
          On the other hand, there millions of USC who didn't support the govt and blame it for everything thats wrong with their life, despite there people out there fighting a war to protect the very on way of living of all USC. Remember Richard Gere speeches right after 9/11? How about the rest of the so-called celebrities how say they're sick of USA yet still enjoying millions from USA companies and USCs, and still live in USA for crying out loud.
          Or how about all those CEOs who run their company to the ground, cost thousands of Americans their job, and afterward simply went overseas to hide their assets?

You can easily said all these "awesome peoples" are no less "American" than some poor immigrants picking out tomatoes in the field.

Comment

THANK YOU BOOOB !!!! It is ridiculous at how many of these there are. Obviously all these grints think all they have to do is marry someone for a year or two and then file the I-751 claiming abuse or a bonafide marriage. It is sicke ing to see people act in such a disgusting and despicable manner. Really if these people had any bonafide intent, they would go home as soon as the divorce papers were filed. I know I would not atay in someone elses country. Just having the pride of not being suspected of marrying for a green card would make any normal decent human being leave as not to be questioned. There must be something mentally wrong with these I-751ers to do this.

AMERICA - LOVE IT OR LEAVE IT AND GET THE **** OUT OF MY COUNTRY !!!!

Comment

Well, I guess all immigrants love it so they try their best to stay, if some people including me have a lot of questions regarding the US foreign policy, that doesn't mean they hate AMERICA, so what i recommend is you try to clean up your heart and look at the bright side, or this is not your place, if you keep reading this discussion group you'll have a heart attack, and end up in a hospital!
              Once a grint always a grint!!!! Get out now!!!!

Comment

Michael,Booob Ta Mere la PUTE!

Comment

booob = booob. I am not Michael; Get out now !!!

AMERICA – LOVE IT OR LEAVE IT !!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X