Iraqi P.O.W. Treatment "Outrage"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iraqi P.O.W. Treatment "Outrage"

The world is not outeraged by hijackers murdering 3000 innocent civilians.

The world is not outraged when an injured American soldier is executed by his captors.

The world is not outraged by civilians being burned alive and hung from a bridge.

The world is not outraged that Russia and France conducted illegal food for oil deals with Iraq causing thousands of Iraqi innocents to die.

But America puts a terrorist on a box with a hood and the world is OUTRAGED !!!!

America should just launch every nuclear weapon in our arsenol and send every foreign country to H * LL !

The world is not outeraged by hijackers murdering 3000 innocent civilians.

The world is not outraged when an injured American soldier is executed by his captors.

The world is not outraged by civilians being burned alive and hung from a bridge.

The world is not outraged that Russia and France conducted illegal food for oil deals with Iraq causing thousands of Iraqi innocents to die.

But America puts a terrorist on a box with a hood and the world is OUTRAGED !!!!

America should just launch every nuclear weapon in our arsenol and send every foreign country to H * LL !

Comment

I respectfully disagree.... so as every AMERICAN.

"with great powers, comes great responsibilities" - Spiderman movie.

Comment

where are these pictures? How come our government can do such a **** good job at censoring our media, but people the rest of the world can see these pictures on their 6 o'clock news?

**** us propoganda. **** like this is what makes me doubt what the US says sometimes.

-= nav =-

Comment

Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Comment

Obviously you would know Michael.

America is all about "to protect and serve", and not "to torture". I guess the Nazis and the KKK were famous for that.

Michael... you are paranoid. Get some sleep.

Comment

From The Daily Telegraph:

George W Bush has expressed his "disgust" at photographs of Iraqi prisoners being tortured and abused by American troops.

President Bush said: "I shared a deep disgust that those prisoners were treated the way they were treated. Their treatment does not reflect the nature of the American people. That's not the way we do things in America."

The photographs, broadcast on American television last night, showed American troops laughing or giving the thumbs-up sign as naked male Iraqi prisoners were stacked in a pyramid or positioned to simulate *** acts .

One Iraqi man had a slur written on his skin in English. Another was told to stand on a box with his head covered and wires attached to his hands. He was told that he would be electrocuted if he fell off the box.

Scott McClellan, the White House spokesman, said Mr Bush had known about the abuse at the Abu Ghraib prison in Iraq "for a while".

Mr McClellan said: "It does not represent what we stand for and I think the military has made it very clear that they are going to pursue - to the fullest extent of the law - these individuals."

The publicity could not have been worse in the Arab world with the sexual humiliation depicted in the pictures particularly shocking.

A spokesman for Tony Blair said the British Government was "appalled" by the pictures which showed behaviour in "direct contravention of all policy under which the coalition operates".

On March 20, the American military brought criminal charges against six soldiers with the 800th Military Police Brigade, which could lead to court-martials.

Disciplinary action against the Army general in charge of the prison, Brig-Gen Janice Karpinski, is now being considered

Comment

I find the picture humorous. It is ironic that this is how we treat them, and they burn our people alive and string them up. If we started doing that to them en masse, the war would be over in a minute !

Comment

Karpinski is a hero

Comment

here are some of the pictures... I know, idiots like Michael find such pictures amusing , but you guys must be patient with his supressed homoerotic tendencies...

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/allnews...name_page.html

Comment

Lets compare these pictures to the pictures of the charred body parts of innocent Americans hanging from the bridge or to the sounds of human bodies hitting the pavement at the World Trade Center

Comment

I think it is actually funny how the U.S. and British soldiers urinated on these Arab pigs.
                        Instead of having this weeks long fire fight in Fajullah, the U.S. should have used chemical weapons to finish off the whole city and every Arab soul in there in half an hour so they would know how we felt when the Arabs killed innocent Americans in NYC on 9/11

Comment

I loved that picture !!!! I couldn't stop laughing. Maybe if we set them on fire and hung them from bridges we wouldn't be criticized as much.

Comment

Michael! I recognized your mother in the background of one of those pictures! she has a nice butt..although a little bit rinkled! the good note was, she definitely knew she had to cover her face!

Comment

Kalla

- I was wondering who she was too.

Comment

Working...
                              X