how save it is to travel on Perm GC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how save it is to travel on Perm GC

I don't have any record, not even a parking ticket but I heard they can still deny entry, is that true? also do I need visa to go to tronto,CND for 3-4 days?

I don't have any record, not even a parking ticket but I heard they can still deny entry, is that true? also do I need visa to go to tronto,CND for 3-4 days?

Comment

If you really have a greencard and have no record and have a valid passport/travel document then you should have no reason to worry about traveling to and from the US. If you are an asylee/refugee you shouldn't travel to the country of persecution. However, if you have a prior unlawful entry, ewi, or overstay, the situation may be trickier. Some people say that a greencard trumps any prior non-criminal immigration violations. However, I have heard the opposite also. If you have immigration violations you should contact a good immigration attorney.
      Note: This is not legal advice. For legal advice contact a competent immigration attorney. http://asylumlaw.blogspot.com

Comment

Working...
      X