Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• css/newman interview-urgent

Hello people,

I applied under the css/newman settlement and have an interview very soon. I was wondering if anyone could give me some help about the interview: how does it go, what types of questions are asked, what types of documents (I don't have any, except pictures)?
    They asked me to bring a medical exam but I will not be able to , since I do not have the financial means to afford it before then. Any advice? Thanks. are asked
    Miazou

Hello people,

I applied under the css/newman settlement and have an interview very soon. I was wondering if anyone could give me some help about the interview: how does it go, what types of questions are asked, what types of documents (I don't have any, except pictures)?
    They asked me to bring a medical exam but I will not be able to , since I do not have the financial means to afford it before then. Any advice? Thanks. are asked
    Miazou

Comment

Miazou:

How hard or how easy the interview goes depends much on the DAO (Deputy Adjudication Officer). The DAO will review the information you submited with the I-687 form and the supporting evidence. I supposed you submited, at the very least, affidavits from friends and/or relatives. You should bring with you to the interview a copy of the CSS/LULAC settlement, because most DAO's are not familiar with it, and they handle these cases as LIFE, which require much more evidence. As for the medical exam, don't worry about it. Just tell the DAO why you did not bring it with you, and you will be given a Request For Evidence (RFE) to submit it later, if your case is approved. For your information, a medical exam for immigration purposes should cost less than $200.00, plus the costs of vaccinations, if you need any. Good luck with your interview.

Comment

Hi miazou,

Can I ask you some questions if you don't mind?

When did you applied, how long after you received your work permit did you get your biometrics appointment (code 3) and when is your interview scheduled for?

Thanks.

Freedom1

Comment

Working...
        X