Case Investigation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Case Investigation

I file my application for temporary residents on Jan 2002 at Texas Service Center then on June 2003 they send me a notice that my application transfer to Chicago INS office for processing
    Yesterday I called the national customer service center to ask about the status of my application, the immigration officer told me my application is under investigation and still they did not finish yet. I did not go through an interview yet. Anybody have a same story? What do you think the reason for investigation? What do I should expect next? Thanks to all feedback.

I file my application for temporary residents on Jan 2002 at Texas Service Center then on June 2003 they send me a notice that my application transfer to Chicago INS office for processing
    Yesterday I called the national customer service center to ask about the status of my application, the immigration officer told me my application is under investigation and still they did not finish yet. I did not go through an interview yet. Anybody have a same story? What do you think the reason for investigation? What do I should expect next? Thanks to all feedback.

Comment

Working...
    X