Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LC BACKLOG any light?

Hi,

My company replied to the "45-days" letter.
    It has been 120 days since the reply.

So far whenever my employer calls the Dallas backlog center they cannot provide any status.

Any idea on how to obtain information about my case? before the "backlog" system got introduced the DOL webpage had a tentative date for my case "october 2005", now I really do not know when I am going to get the LC and proceed with the GC application.

thx

Hi,

My company replied to the "45-days" letter.
    It has been 120 days since the reply.

So far whenever my employer calls the Dallas backlog center they cannot provide any status.

Any idea on how to obtain information about my case? before the "backlog" system got introduced the DOL webpage had a tentative date for my case "october 2005", now I really do not know when I am going to get the LC and proceed with the GC application.

thx

Comment

Hi Peru

Haven't heard much either. Did you file with PERM or did you stay with the current BL Centers?

Comment

Hi,

My company initiated the process on Jun 2002.

I am stayed with the BL center..that is what the "system" has done with our papers.

My concern now is the lack of information provided by the BL center. Actually I really do not know if they received the reply to the "45-days letter" the company's president sent 120 days ago.

Comment

Working...
        X