601 and 212 wavier

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 601 and 212 wavier

Ok, So here is the queston, What is the next process after both the 601 and 212 waviers have been approved and sent over to the consulete? Approx how long dose one have to wait before they will get an interview date? Thanks for the help. And if you have a negitive comment please go somewhere else. Thanks
    Rose

Ok, So here is the queston, What is the next process after both the 601 and 212 waviers have been approved and sent over to the consulete? Approx how long dose one have to wait before they will get an interview date? Thanks for the help. And if you have a negitive comment please go somewhere else. Thanks
    Rose

Comment

read this

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/in...om&page=k3flow

have step by step flowcharg

and I did not understand what you meant by negative but I passed this step of approving the waivers about 8 monthes ago and after I had presented all the papers to the embassy about 7 month ago, they are still claiming that my case is pending admin. processing, God know what it means. but I hope it is not negative to you or your case will move faster. good luck

Comment

Said,

Ok you got most of your paper work processed, Have you gone to your countrys homeland security page to see what is says about your case status?
        Rose

Comment

Working...
        X