EVEN MORE REFRESHING IMMIGRATION NEWS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EVEN MORE REFRESHING IMMIGRATION NEWS

"Conservative Utah lawmakers are considering adopting a measure similar to that in neighboring Arizona when they meet in January." YES!!! go Utah, go Utah, go Utah. And Renegade N and his robots can go to hell, HA HA HA HA, or you can go to some pinko commie country where you'll be happier HA HA HA

"Conservative Utah lawmakers are considering adopting a measure similar to that in neighboring Arizona when they meet in January." YES!!! go Utah, go Utah, go Utah. And Renegade N and his robots can go to hell, HA HA HA HA, or you can go to some pinko commie country where you'll be happier HA HA HA

Comment

Haha! Just like your heroes, you're good at nothing else but evading a direct challenge to go substantial and sensible.

Comment

If it follows the AZ law then it'll be stuck down too.
        "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

if you are referring to the King S12 and Federale86, then you stand correct. Are you having a nervous breakdown yet? no? well, I'll take care of that HA HA HA.

Comment

listen to the hindu Brit. However, when Ms. Angle cleans up AZ she will have no unemployment, the jobs will be afforded to US CITIZENS and LEGAL RESIDENTS. Don't you worry about Ms. Angle goat herder, just worry about yourself, dumb.***. And change your Depends on your head, you stink.

Comment

Just a reminder: A few questions are still hanging. Mental incapacity might be excused in the court of law, but not in a discussion board like this, moron.

Comment

still sore...very sore...get used to it militant subersive marxist.

Comment

Haha! No shame, still pronouncing victory even after a resounding defeat ala-Mohammed Said al-Sahaf.

Comment

insipid...very insipid...you are losing altitude again Renegade. Hey, you know what? I think you are a *******.

Comment

why did they erase the word l.e.s.b.i.a.n. Calif. if full of them. I now know that you are the product of some mexican bandits, my instinct doesn't fail me. What's the matter, mommy and daddy cleaned toilets for a living? and knowing that mentality, I bet they still do.

Comment

Haha! Basic questions are still hanging. No help from your saviors yet?

Comment

I already answered your question dumb chinawoman. Hey, how many puppies have you squeezed so far?

Comment

Ok, I'll accept your previous "no" as answer to my previous two questions with clenched teeth. But what did you mean by "constitutionally established immigration laws and regulations?"

Comment

oh, boy, this chinawoman is dumber that I thought.

Comment

Working...
                              X