entering mexico or canada

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• entering mexico or canada

hi, can anyone tell me if I will have a problem entering either mexico or canada from the usa, as I have overstayed my visa by one year. I also donot have an I94 to present on leaving the usa. I wish to return home to the U.K. via one of these countries so I can see a little of the country and visit friends as I realise I might not get the chance again.

hi, can anyone tell me if I will have a problem entering either mexico or canada from the usa, as I have overstayed my visa by one year. I also donot have an I94 to present on leaving the usa. I wish to return home to the U.K. via one of these countries so I can see a little of the country and visit friends as I realise I might not get the chance again.

Comment

If you are going into Canada with your UK passport you should have no problem leaving the US.

Comment

Leaving the U.S. is never a problem. Just remember that once you leave, you will have the bar against you. You can enter either of those countries with just a passport if you are a UK citizen.
        Have a nice day

Comment

Working...
        X