Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i 751 fingferprinting what is next step?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i 751 fingferprinting what is next step?

hello , i file 5/11 2011 file 1 751 today i got a letter fingerprinting 7/1 2001 im wondering what is next step?

hello , i file 5/11 2011 file 1 751 today i got a letter fingerprinting 7/1 2001 im wondering what is next step?

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by hawaii:
      hello , i file 5/11 2011 file 1 751 today i got a letter fingerprinting 7/1 2001 im wondering what is next step? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
      It will depend, if you are removing conditions through an exception, like divorce, then the next step would be an interview. If you are removing your conditions without an exception, and you and your spuose provided "enough" support to prove the validity of the marriage, then you should get your Perm green card in about 6 months or less.
      "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

Working...
      X