L2+EAD validity

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L2+EAD validity

I've a question about L2 + EAD question. My husband and I came to US on Jan 05 and our I-94 is valid until Dec 07. I got the EAD (valid until Aug 07) and has since started working. Now my husband may lose his job here, could I continue to work if that happened? My employer is wiling to apply H1B for me, but I understand that it has now hit the quota and couldn't get it for this year. Could I continue to work while waiting for the H1B? If my husband loss his job, could he continue to stay in US to search for a new H1B sponsor since our I-94 is valid until Dec 07? Thanks.

I've a question about L2 + EAD question. My husband and I came to US on Jan 05 and our I-94 is valid until Dec 07. I got the EAD (valid until Aug 07) and has since started working. Now my husband may lose his job here, could I continue to work if that happened? My employer is wiling to apply H1B for me, but I understand that it has now hit the quota and couldn't get it for this year. Could I continue to work while waiting for the H1B? If my husband loss his job, could he continue to stay in US to search for a new H1B sponsor since our I-94 is valid until Dec 07? Thanks.

Comment

Working...
    X