very important cuestion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• very important cuestion

Hey guys,i .Well I got a cuestion for u and I hope u guys can help me up.In 2001 I came to USA with B1 visa after, 5 months I returned to my country ,but after 1 more month when I tried to comebeback to USA the inmigracion officers denied me the entry in the aerport of Atlanta,so I had to left the country voluntary.After 2 years I try to comeback for the border with Texas and I was arrested by border patrol in Laredo TX,and puted in custody in a country prison.I was suppost to take some medications for a cronic illnes I have.Border patrol provid me the medications the time I was arrested but one ay they failed and I fell sick.They took me to a local hospital ,and after one day border patrol gave me my under word relaese without having to pay any bond.I think I was suppost to cameback to Tx for court ,but I moved to virginia and never came back.Now my girlfriend is American citizen,is there any posibility to get maried and fix my legal status??.Wel guys I know this is a very complicated case I hope ur help ,thanks a lot jhon

Hey guys,i .Well I got a cuestion for u and I hope u guys can help me up.In 2001 I came to USA with B1 visa after, 5 months I returned to my country ,but after 1 more month when I tried to comebeback to USA the inmigracion officers denied me the entry in the aerport of Atlanta,so I had to left the country voluntary.After 2 years I try to comeback for the border with Texas and I was arrested by border patrol in Laredo TX,and puted in custody in a country prison.I was suppost to take some medications for a cronic illnes I have.Border patrol provid me the medications the time I was arrested but one ay they failed and I fell sick.They took me to a local hospital ,and after one day border patrol gave me my under word relaese without having to pay any bond.I think I was suppost to cameback to Tx for court ,but I moved to virginia and never came back.Now my girlfriend is American citizen,is there any posibility to get maried and fix my legal status??.Wel guys I know this is a very complicated case I hope ur help ,thanks a lot jhon

Comment

Not complicated at all. You entered without inspection, were caught, and there's a record of it. You can't adjust status in the U.S. because you haven't any status to adjust from. If you were to marry your girlfriend, you'd still have to return to your country and have her file a request for a waiver, which may or may not be accepted.

Comment

By skipping the court hearing you created a lot worse situation. Most likely there's a deportation order issued in obsentia by an immigration judge. Once the CIS learns about your location when you file for any immigration benefits you'll be detained and as soon as your travel documents are ready deported.

Cheers.

Comment

Working...
        X