Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LULAC Case Question

Guys,

I applied for the LULAC case in 2005, got my work autorization and stuff but the sae was then denied in 2007 due to lack of evidense.

I appealed to the Special master and when I did not hear back from them, I re-filled again in 2008 and only to get a letter from the immigration with sheet I submitted for the first case saying it has been sent to the special master and that I will get a response in 30 days.

Meanwhile, I called the special master's office and they confirmed they got the letter as well but it will take a while to get to my case but I could submit a breif to their office within 30 days.

My quiestion is has anyone gone through such? Do I really have to send a brief to the Special master? Whill this boost my case?

Also if anyone has gone through this before, what is the best thing to do in advance?

Thanks,

Guys,

I applied for the LULAC case in 2005, got my work autorization and stuff but the sae was then denied in 2007 due to lack of evidense.

I appealed to the Special master and when I did not hear back from them, I re-filled again in 2008 and only to get a letter from the immigration with sheet I submitted for the first case saying it has been sent to the special master and that I will get a response in 30 days.

Meanwhile, I called the special master's office and they confirmed they got the letter as well but it will take a while to get to my case but I could submit a breif to their office within 30 days.

My quiestion is has anyone gone through such? Do I really have to send a brief to the Special master? Whill this boost my case?

Also if anyone has gone through this before, what is the best thing to do in advance?

Thanks,

Comment

Working...
    X