Case was denied

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Case was denied

My aos was denied because of the medical which was dropped of at the front desk at the office. The interviewer said she did not get it. what should I do, I did interview over six month ago.

You should call, contact the Immigration Office near you and explain them what happened.
    How is it possible that they didn't notice and request missing evidence before denying the application?

Comment

The interviewer sent a letter to me requesting the medical and I dropped it of at the front desk at the office. The person who took it stamped. It was delivered 20 days before she deadline she gave me.

Comment

I think your Green Card in your office INS paper interview medical lost your friend pick up dinosaur.
        Because 20 days blue skies Uranus red car run shipbottom hurricane fast Sinatra.
        If you deadline he take he must drop off GAP denim jeans then medical good.

Good Luck,
        Epiclaughter

Comment

Yes **** yes We are going to fire this epic-reject soon

BURN ****STER BURN

Comment

I think your Green Card in your office INS paper interview medical lost your friend pick up dinosaur.
            Because 20 days blue skies Uranus red car run shipbottom hurricane fast Sinatra.
            If you deadline he take he must drop off GAP denim jeans then medical good.

Good Luck,
            Epiclaughter

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!! ROFL!!!!!!!!!!! Oh my goodness, what a glorious laugh!! Made my day!! Bugger is truly off his/her/its rocker!! I'm truly going to miss this moron!

Hang 'em high 'morrow!

Comment

Working...
            X