I-130 2a category

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-130 2a category

Hi my I-130 was filed in May 2002, how long does it take from when the NVC start processing your case to when you have the interview? I have just paid the visa bill and awaiting further instructions, I know I need to provide a police certificate I'm wondering if I should just request a police certificate now as it takes at least 60 days for the police to provide one rather than wait for the NVC to tell me when to get one, which should be in the next few weeks as I have just paid the visa bill. I'm based in the UK.

Once the processing is complete when do I get my interview as they are still only processing cases in the california center with july 2001 priority date

Hi my I-130 was filed in May 2002, how long does it take from when the NVC start processing your case to when you have the interview? I have just paid the visa bill and awaiting further instructions, I know I need to provide a police certificate I'm wondering if I should just request a police certificate now as it takes at least 60 days for the police to provide one rather than wait for the NVC to tell me when to get one, which should be in the next few weeks as I have just paid the visa bill. I'm based in the UK.

Once the processing is complete when do I get my interview as they are still only processing cases in the california center with july 2001 priority date

Comment

When is your priority date? I think if you take your priority date and subtract the processing date, it should give you some idea. Could be 2 to three years. Phon ethe NVC and ask if they can give you some idea.

Comment

thank you dragonlady

my priority date is May 2002

Why does the NVC start processing so early if you're not going to get your greencard straight away

Comment

Is anyone else in the same situation with a priority date of may 2002 but already going through the process with the NVC

Comment

Working...
          X