LIE MASTER IS A RACIST **** COCK****ER

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LIE MASTER IS A RACIST **** COCK****ER

How come when someone on this board is trying to find out anything this **** bag has to degrade this person? Does this bother anyone?

How come when someone on this board is trying to find out anything this **** bag has to degrade this person? Does this bother anyone?

Comment

Oh Liemaster is only one of his multiple racist personalities.....there is also Antifascist 1, Michael, the list goes on and we all ignore his posts. He got kicked out of British Expats for good I was told. It was so funny....they actually banned him for life on that board. If you want some great, helpful, honest information, go to www.britishexpats.com
      This forum has turned to s-h-i-t since idiot has took over the board.

Comment

I forgot to add...I look at this board every once in a while. It's like when you drive by a traffic accident....you just gotta look! Very little of the info on here is serious and I feel sorry for everyone who is attempting to find genuine help. This board is a joke and every once in a while, I come by just to add my 2 cents as to how idiotic it really is. So as I have said before, go to WWW.BRITISHEXPATS.COM
        You will get the valuable information you need.

Comment

LieMasturBeister does not bother me, although he is a bustard.

Comment

Many dogs and liemasters will bark vehemently in opposition to comprehensive immigration reform , but in the long run We - One Nation, AMERICAN, Under The God - Shall Prevail !

IE

Comment

Working...
            X