Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Desecration of American Flag - NO AMNESTY !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Desecration of American Flag - NO AMNESTY !

http://drudgereport.com/

These people make me sick; the Drudge Report showed these illegal savages desecrating the American Flag and they want to be allowed to stay? NO WAY !!!!
    NO YOU CAN'T !

http://drudgereport.com/

These people make me sick; the Drudge Report showed these illegal savages desecrating the American Flag and they want to be allowed to stay? NO WAY !!!!
    NO YOU CAN'T !

Comment

Miщакин, выеби себя в Очаков, урод.

Comment

Above Lerka R said in Russian:
        "Michal, F-u-c-k yourself between your eyes"
        I did not understand the last word.

Comment

Action creates a reaction! not sitting on your a$$. These people come to work and raise their families you can't be serious thinking that they are going to just sit there and allow someone to make them into criminals.

You must be the same type that believes that they can't climb fences!

Comment

ELJEFE
            FU ck ! ELJEFE , maybe you are good guy !

Comment

They made themselves criminals; stop blaming other people for your actions ! Take responsibility and show respect. If you don't like it here and disrespect our flag then leave and don't expect any favors.

Comment

I think you need to look at who really is doing the favors. Other than them being here illegally they are the ones that do us the favors and it is time that we reward them. They deserve it, they are the type of citizens that we need. High family values, hard working, they have dreams! and fight for them too! If only our own citizens had the same drive.

Comment

When they desecrate our flag, they deserve nothing ! They are not doing us or themselves any favors by disrespecting the flag !

AMERICA - LOVE IT OR LEAVE IT !

Comment

Lerka: what makes you think im a bad guy?

Comment

I watched fu ck ng CNN tonight, they mentioned some ant-immigrants fu cke rs were burning Mexicans f
                      lags...
                      So , who the fu ck did this first????

Comment

I agree with you on one thing; No body should desecrate any flag, but do not blame every body for those actions, most of these people want to help to create a more powerful nation. They are not here for hand outs or to take anything from you. They are here because they (even though you might not believe it) too have dreams.

Comment

It is one thing to burn a foreign flag on American soil; it is another thing to burn the American flag on American soil and then expect a favor; AND the wetbacks started it anyway

Comment

Action creates a reaction! not sitting on your a$$. These people come to work and raise their families you can't be serious thinking that they are going to just sit there and allow someone to make them into criminals.
                            Quite true, El Jefe--And Americans want to do just that, work and raise THEIR families, and it's OUR country. These people made themselves into criminals by breaking our laws--the only question is, do we make it a felony or not.

Comment

... and then they burn out flag

Comment

Working...
                              X