Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Employment based Green Card - Please help!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Employment based Green Card - Please help!!!

I currently work in Company A (huge stable company) and have H1 from them. Company B ( a very small company , less than 50 ppl) wants me to join them.

Company B has offered to process future GC for me. So that I can join them after GC is approved. Now this is my concern:

How do I know that the poistion that Company B would apply GC for me is bonafide? I dont want this to happen that COmpany B is luring me with a false job. And if USCIS does determine that there is no bonafide job during the GC process, would that affect me (like getting deported etc)?

I currently work in Company A (huge stable company) and have H1 from them. Company B ( a very small company , less than 50 ppl) wants me to join them.

Company B has offered to process future GC for me. So that I can join them after GC is approved. Now this is my concern:

How do I know that the poistion that Company B would apply GC for me is bonafide? I dont want this to happen that COmpany B is luring me with a false job. And if USCIS does determine that there is no bonafide job during the GC process, would that affect me (like getting deported etc)?

Comment

***p!

Comment

DOL and USCIS will determine if position is bonafide or not.

Q: Why not have company A sponsor your GC?

Comment

You will know once their labor and I140 approved by USCIS. If this is not a job for which you can qualify, then you may not be able to apply for I-485.

Please provide more details that whether Company B has already sponsered any GC in the past. This will also help to determine whether you can depend on this company or not.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
          X