Get a good lawyer ...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get a good lawyer ...

... Seems to be the common norm de gracé advice dispensed in this forum (and well intentioned as it is). Be that as it may - where are the "good" lawyers? How do we find them? Where, pray tell, are they? God knows I need one, given my grave situation (documented at these premises - and I'd be much obliged if the holier than thou amongst us would refrain from regurgitating much used flame; I've heard them all).

Thank you kindly folks. Blessed be.

... Seems to be the common norm de gracé advice dispensed in this forum (and well intentioned as it is). Be that as it may - where are the "good" lawyers? How do we find them? Where, pray tell, are they? God knows I need one, given my grave situation (documented at these premises - and I'd be much obliged if the holier than thou amongst us would refrain from regurgitating much used flame; I've heard them all).

Thank you kindly folks. Blessed be.

Comment

Check that they are graduates of Hofstra School of Law

Comment

Best way--Ask people you know personally who they use. If there's a legal aid society or immigration assistance program in your area, ask them who'd they recommend. Also, check credentials (as Michael said, did they go to Hofstra or Harvard, though neither is any guarantee).

Comment

Good lawyer is an oxymoron....MORON!

Comment

So Epic, your alter ego Misha, by your own logic, is a (wait for it) - a MORON as well ?

I think the ****ster with the Possessed Puter is back.

Comment

If you're saying that E is Michael, that's not the case.

The international office at a large university is a good place to get a good referral. They will only tell you about the good ones because they weeded through the bad ones a very long time ago.

Comment

Hofstra Law has an excellent immigration program; if a lawyer has graduated from Hofstra then you are in good hands

Comment

Thank you Aliba and Still Learning.

Comment

Why the $#@* are people under the delusion that Hofstra Law School makes good lawyers? When did this incorrect rumor start? I mean, H-O-F-S-T-R-A???

Comment

Working...
                    X