green card renewal and missing isometric interview

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• green card renewal and missing isometric interview

please could someone tell me what to do next. I recently applied for a renewal of my green card as it expires at end of september 2006. I paid my fee along with sending off the approp
    riate form. I then had emergency to visit my family in europe. whilst I was away, a letter arrived at my home address giving me the date of my interview for my isometric test....I missed the date and now am wondering if I will have to reapply and pay again?! Also, to make matters worse I will be in europe until mid-January 2007, sorting our family matters...as my green card expires end september, what can I do? please help someone.
    Vriotta.

please could someone tell me what to do next. I recently applied for a renewal of my green card as it expires at end of september 2006. I paid my fee along with sending off the approp
    riate form. I then had emergency to visit my family in europe. whilst I was away, a letter arrived at my home address giving me the date of my interview for my isometric test....I missed the date and now am wondering if I will have to reapply and pay again?! Also, to make matters worse I will be in europe until mid-January 2007, sorting our family matters...as my green card expires end september, what can I do? please help someone.
    Vriotta.

Comment

Working...
    X