485 receipt and fingerprints

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 485 receipt and fingerprints

notice for one of my friends were recieved the same day and that too just 2 weeks after filling 485. Has the INS expedited the process or was it just a lucky break for him ?

notice for one of my friends were recieved the same day and that too just 2 weeks after filling 485. Has the INS expedited the process or was it just a lucky break for him ?

Comment

Where did he file?

Comment

Applied on 17th June ... got receipt and finger print notice on 3rd July.

Comment

VSC has always been the fastest amongst the 4 service centers.I don't think that is unusual now.I know of someone they submitted thru FEDEX 5/20, received 5/22 on all the INS receipts for AP,EAD and the 485 at CSC.The fingerprint was scheduled 6/11, which they have decided to follow the scheduled time specified by INS.
          But that is something we should appreciate isn't it? You hear more complaints than compliments most of the time and sometimes when you tell this story,oftentimes others tend not to believe you right? best of luck!

Comment

INS got my AOS forms on may 30th and on june25 I got my work permit and on the 20th I received a fingerprint appt. for july 26th. I filled with Vermont. Do you have any idea how long until they will ask me for green-card interview? I filled under EB1(athletic extraordinay ability) thank you

Comment

It happens, when they have less work load.Someone applied for green card and got it in 3 days. and this man breaks a record.

Comment

Working...
              X